Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Wheaton Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Felony child pornography
Richard S. August, 54, of Lombard, was charged with six counts of felony child pornography Dec. 2 after an extensive undercover investigation by the Wheaton Police Department, according to a department news release.
He was booked at the Wheaton Police Department and was transferred to the DuPage County Jail. His bail bond was set at $250,000.
• Christopher J. Deemer, 25, 4 Thornfield Lane, Hawthorn Woods, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of cannabis at 5:53 a.m. Nov. 24 in the 1100 block of East Pershing Avenue.
• Anthony R. Galto, 36, 383 Brittany Court, Geneva, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 23 in the 1100 block of East Route 38.
Theft and retail theft
• The front license plate of a vehicle was reported stolen between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 1100 block of Cherry Street.
• Daniel J. Baier, 30, 425 Hill St., Downers Grove, was charged with retail theft at 10:20 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 400 block of South Beverly Street.
• Antione P. Larry, 18, 675 Sherman St., West Chicago, was charged with retail theft at 7:23 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 300 block of West Liberty Drive.
• An unsecured mountain bike was reported stolen between 3:55 and 4 p.m. Nov. 22 in the 300 block of North Washington Street.
Arrested on warrant
• Alexander J. Nesteruk, 23, 470 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn, was arrested on warrant for failure to appear in court for retail theft at 5:45 p.m. Nov. 22 at 900 W. Liberty Drive.
• Damian H. Skoczylas, 20, 3S212 Cypress Drive, Glen Ellyn, was arrested on warrant for felony theft at 8:20 p.m. Nov. 25 at the Wheaton Police Department.
A suspect tampered with and attempted to gain entry into a school bus with wheelchair access between 4:45 p.m. Nov. 25 and 5:27 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 1000 block of College Avenue.
A trash fire was reported at McCully Stadium at 10:15 p.m. Nov. 22 at 700 E. College Avenue.