Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Domestic battery charges
• Ryan J. Gerardi, 38, 924 Lancaster Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery at about 4:15 a.m. Sunday at the police station.
• Samoya S. Pickens, 18, 4936 Highland Ave., Downers Grove, was charged with domestic battery at about 4:08 p.m. March 10 at her residence.
• Diana M. Principato, 49, 1721 Oakton St., Park Ridge, was charged with retail theft at about 8:30 a.m. Friday at the intersection of Interstate 355 and Boughton Road.
• Anthony J. Brost, 49, 23 W356 Pinehurst Court, Naperville, was charged with retail theft at about 2:41 p.m. March 11 in the 1900 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Blue jeans, a belt and a wallet and its contents including credit cards were stolen from a gym locker sometime between 11:30 and 2:57 p.m. March 11 in the 3200 block of Finley Road.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from the undercarriage of a vehicle between noon March 10 and 2:30 p.m. March 11 in the 5500 block of Walnut Avenue.
• Curtis J. Cesal, 22, Downers Grove, was charged with possession of a controlled substance and driving under the influence of drugs at about 10:45 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of 63rd Street.
• Daniel R. Wallace, 28, 2 Roberts Court, Woodridge, was charged with DUI of alcohol at about 1:14 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of 63rd Street and Puffer Road.
• Kristen A. Rutkowski, 26, 8825 S. 82nd Court, Hickory Hills, was charged with DUI of alcohol at about 2:27 a.m. Saturday at 75h Street and Lemont Road.
• Frank J. Pecoraro, 50, 6968 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, was charged with DUI of alcohol at about 6:58 p.m. Thursday at Fairview Avenue and Grant Street.
• Kimberly A. Utley, age not provided, 420 Walnut Creek, Lisle, was charged with DUI of alcohol, failure to yield and improper lane usage at about 6:10 p.m. Feb. 27 in the 1600 block of Ogden Avenue.
• Paloma V. Perez-Rodriguez, 19, 820 College Boulevard, Addison, was charged with reckless driving, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at about 11:58 a.m. Friday in the 6200 block of Blodgett Avenue.
• Steven R. DeLoach, 20; Bradley Morris, 18, both of 2035 Prentiss Drive, Downers Grove, and Tyler Egner,19, 1104 Palmer St., Downers Grove, were all charged with possession of marijuana at about 10:59 p.m. March 14 in the 2000 block of Prentiss Drive.
Andrew C. Armstrong, 50, 703 W. Liberty Drive, Wheaton, was charged with trespassing at about 2:45 p.m. Saturday in the 4800 block of Main Street.