Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Addison and Bensenville police departments. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Jason L. Walker, 25, 2333 S. 12th Ave., Broadview, was charged with domestic battery at 12:03 p.m. March 28 in the 400 block of Green Oaks Court.
• Jason L. Walker, 25, 2333 S. 12th Ave., Broadview, was charged with domestic battery at 11:31 a.m. March 28 in the 400 block of Green Oaks Court.
Criminal defacement of property
The east side of a storage shed was reportedly spray-painted with black and white paint at 7:25 a.m. March 23 in the 200 block of East Oak Street.
Robert W. Sandfox, 28, 324 Hillside Drive, Roselle, was charged with retail theft at 2:33 a.m. March 25 in the 1000 block of North Rohlwing Road.
Possession of air gun
Jason L. Walker, 25, 2333 S. 12th Ave., Broadview, was charged with possession of an air gun – village ordinance at 9:29 a.m. March 28 in the 400 block of Green Oaks Court.
Consumption of alcohol by minor
Delia E. Lira-Pineda, 18, 330 Kathleen Drive, Elgin, was charged with no valid driver’s license and no headlights, and Rubie G. Patino, 18, 10N899 Airlite St., Elgin, was charged with unlawful consumption of alcohol by minor at 3:47 a.m. March 29 at Army Trail Boulevard and Kingston Drive.
John G. Pack, 19, 820 Spring Road, Elmhurst, was arrested on an outstanding unspecified warrant from the Addison Police Department at 11:56 p.m. March 4 in the 300 block of West Lake Street.
Blanca E. Sanchez-Ramirez, 27, 2993 Curtis St., Des Plaines, was charged with no valid driver’s license, speeding and no front registration plate at 8:16 a.m. March 30 at Addison Road and I-290.
Scott Schwartz, 60, 10817 W. Belmont Ave., Northlake, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:33 p.m. April 4 in the 800 block of East Green Street.
• Garage light fixtures were reported stolen at 11:45 a.m. March 30 in the 100 block of Martha Street.
• A book of checks was reported stolen at 12:09 a.m. April 1 in the 300 block of East Washington Street.
Motor vehicle theft reported
The catalytic converter of a vehicle was reported stolen at 12:36 p.m. March 31 in the 100 block of East George Street.
Criminal damage to property
Diana Ditchman, 44, 236 N Walnut St., was charged with criminal damage to property at 1:05 p.m. April 5 in the 200 block of North Walnut Street.
Property damage reported
• A broken apartment window was reported at 9:43 a.m. April 2 in the 1000 block of Argyle Street.
• The driver’s side door of a vehicle was reported keyed at 4:38 a.m. April 2 in the 1100 block of David Drive.
Agnieszka Link, 29, 34 Eagle Drive, Whiting, N.J., was charged with public intoxication at 5:33 p.m. March 30 in the 1000 block of Glendale Street.
Reckless setting of fires
Gloria Edwards, 71, 877 John St., was issued a citation for reckless setting of fires, after she damaged a neighbor’s fence when burning yard waste at 1:39 p.m. March 31 in the 800 block of John Street.
Michelle Biodolillo, 26, of Lombard, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for failure to appear at 10:31 a.m. April 2 in the 100 block of North Church Road.
• Adan Galeana, 18, 915 Cedar Ave., Elgin, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 8:39 p.m. April 1 in the 700 block of Foster Avenue.
• Joel Manuel Galarz Ocasio, 21, 108 Elizabeth Drive, Addison, was charged with driving with a suspended driver’s license at 1:07 p.m. April 2 at Foster Avenue and Illinois Route 83.