Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Carol Stream Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Mayolo Perez-Juarez, 38, 560 E. Gundersen Drive, was charged with battery at 11:50 p.m. May 23 in the 500 block of East Gundersen Drive.
• Mario Martinez-Ambrocio, 30, 1058 W. Irving Park Road, Bensenville, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood-alcohol concentration of more than 0.08, improper lane use, speeding, no valid driver's license and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle at 11 p.m. May 24 at North Avenue and President Street.
• David Carrillo, 38, 456 Harvard Lane, Bartlett, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of drug equipment and speeding at 2:29 a.m. May 31 at Army Trail and County Farm roads.
Richard Thompson, 29, 259 Dover Drive, Des Plaines, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and no seat belt at 11:02 a.m. May 23 at County Farm Road and Kelly Drive.
• Glass was reported damaged at 10:33 a.m. May 23 in the 1000 block of Kuhn Road.
• The driver's side window of a vehicle was removed, the ignition switch was removed and parts of the steering column were pried off at 7:30 a.m. May 29 in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
Genaro Cezares-Rodriguez, 21, 1375 Fremont Drive, Streamwood, was charged with disorderly conduct at 1:34 a.m. May 25 in the 1000 block of Fountainview Drive.
Resisting a peace officer
Fabian Bayas, 21, 419 Beaver Drive, Streamwood, was charged with resisting/obstructing a peace officer at 1:45 a.m. May 25 in the 1000 block of Fountainview Drive.
• Zakkiyya Green, 23, 7651 S. Coles Ave., Chicago, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for driving while license suspended at 2:28 p.m. May 30 at Center Avenue and Mission Street.
• Patrick Conway, 26, 5850 Fresno Court, Hanover Park, was arrested on an unspecified outstanding warrant at 10:13 p.m. May 30 at County Farm Road and North Avenue.