Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Mennae Boyd, 24, of 220 Shady Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with assault at 11 p.m. June 5 in the 300 block of Woodcreek Drive.
• Chillis Moultrie. 22, of 3 Parkside Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of aggravated robbery May 28 after a previous incident on May 22.
• Cambren Powell, 21, of 363 Kirkwood Circle, Bolingbrook, was charged with armed robbery June 8 in the 500 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.
• A juvenile’s bicycle was forcibly taken from him at 6:32 p.m. June 4 in the 200 block of Falconridge Way.
• Jaliull Hudson, 19, of 30G Wildwood Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery and battery at 8:35 p.m. June 4 after a call to the residence.
• Unknown subjects yelled profanities, threw candy at the victims and knocked over a display rack at 5:06 p.m. June 5 at a business in the 1000 block of South Weber Road.
• Stanley Brown, 24, of 6444 W. Dorchester Drive, Chicago, was charged with battery and retail theft June 6 at Foremost Liquors, 419 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• John Gareski, 50, of 572 Hillcrest Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery after a call to the residence for a disturbance at 8:26 p.m. June 10.
• Jerrod Smith, 24, of 649 W. Briarcliff Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with domestic battery and in-state warrant at 8:25 p.m. June 11 in the 300 block of West Briarcliff Road.
• Jose Villapando, 31, of 1132 Quail Run, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, improper lane use, illegal transportation of alcohol, no valid driver’s license, obstructing justice and an in-state warrant after a traffic stop at 7:32 p.m. June 7 at Lily Cache Lane and Quadrangle Drive.
• Gregory Kouba, 48, 212 Cherry Court, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol and a traffic signal violation after a traffic stop at 12:59 a.m. June 7 at Hywood and Juniper lanes.
• Marco Villafuerte, 27, of 333 Round Hill Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with traffic signal violation and two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol after a traffic stop at 3:51 a.m. June 8 at Route 53 and Briarcliff Road.
• Michael Wrenn, 36, of 4721 Little Denise Court, Valrico, Fla., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and failure to signal after a traffic stop at 3:19 a.m. June 8 at Rockhurst Road and Bolingbrook Drive.
• Christopher Herskind, 20, and Andrew Herskind, 19, both of 136 Olympic Drive, Bolingbrook, were charged with retail theft at 4:49 p.m. June 5 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Michael Crimmin, 40, of 1077 Briarbook Drive, Wheaton, was charged with retail theft at 6:59 p.m. June 9 at Kohl’s, 1138 W. Boughton Road.
• Cosmetic items were stolen at 2:10 p.m. June 2 at CVS Pharmacy, 1725 W. Boughton Road.
• Three ladders were stolen from a storage area between June 3 and 4 in the 1200 block of Winding Way.
• Numerous electronic items were stolen at 1:48 p.m. June 4 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• U.S. currency was stolen from a register at 3:49 a.m. June 5 at Speedway, 447 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Two trailers were taken between May 27 to June 6 in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• A ring and pair of earrings were stolen at 1:09 p.m. June 7 at Kay Jewelers, 641 E. Boughton Road.
• A 2003 Peterbilt tractor-trailer was taken between June 7 and 8 from a parking lot on the 100 block of East South Frontage Road.
• U.S. currency was taken from a bedroom between 3 and 9 p.m. June 8 in the 200 block of Honeysuckle Lane.
• Passenger side fairings were stolen from two vehicle June 8 in the 100 block of Old Chicago Drive.
• A 2000 Peterbilt trailer was removed from the parking lot between June 7 and 8 in the 100 block of East South Frontage Road.
• A tool bag was stolen from a vehicle between June 6 and 9 in the 500 block South Bolingbrook Drive.
• Twelve power cords were removed from refrigeration trucks between June 7 and 9 in the 200 block of Marquette Drive.
• A purse was stolen from a residence at 9:37 p.m. June 9 in the 200 block of Davis Lane.
• A cart full of DVDs was stolen at 7:45 p.m. June 10 at Meijer, 225 N. Weber Road.
• Numerous plant/flower pots were broken overnight on June 4 and 5 at Johansen Farms, 710 W. Boughton Road.
• A mailbox and vehicle were spray painted with graffiti between midnight and 2 p.m. June 5 in the 2100 block of Muirfield Trail.
• A metal garbage can was set on fire in the laundry area at 7:34 p.m. June 8 in the 606 building of Preston Drive.
• The hood and windshield of a vehicle were damaged between June 9 and 10 in the 100 block of Jamestown Lane.
Antwon Rainey, 21, of 4802 W. Washington St., Chicago, was charged with obstructing justice at 6:47 p.m. June 4 at Briarcliff Road and Enclave Circle.
Nakiya Morgan, 29, of 32G Wildwood Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with an in-state warrant at 8:18 p.m. June 5 in the 200 block of South Bolingbrook Drive.