Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Downers Grove Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
David J. Broche, 6005 Brookbank Road, Downers Grove, was charged with child pornography possession at 9 p.m. June 25 at Midway Airport.
Theft and burglary
• A laptop and $40 cash was stolen from a home between 6 p.m. June 25 and 1 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of Prentiss Drive.
• Anna M. Smith, 21, 146 Mohawk Drive, Carol Stream, was charged with retail theft at 3:29 p.m. p.m. June 25 in the 2000 block of Butterfield Road.
• A front passenger tire was stolen from a vehicle parked between 8 p.m. June 24 and 7 a.m. June 25 in the 2500 block of Ogden Avenue and replaced with a flat, bald donut tire.
• A locked, green Trek mountain bike was stolen between 4 p.m. June 21 and 5 p.m. June 23 in the 800 block of Prairie Avenue.
• A rear entry door frame was damaged in an apparent failed burglary attempt at a business between 10 p.m. June 22 and 1:30 p.m. June 23 in the 1400 block of Butterfield Road. An employee told police a man with a clipboard had asked to inspect the same door frame about seven to 10 days previously.
• Jeffrey J. Schunk, 39, 14227 S. Napa Circle, Plainfield, was charged with theft at 6:52 p.m. June 20 at the Downers Grove Police Department.
• A catalytic converter was stolen from a vehicle parked between 4:45 and 10:44 p.m. June 19 in the 1300 block of Butterfield Road.
• Debbie Guzman, 35, 640 Wehrli Drive, Naperville, was charged with theft at 9:18 a.m. June 19 at Ogden Avenue and Finley Road.
Erik L. Smith, 24, 6S561 Naper Blvd., Naperville, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, speeding and no insurance at 10:09 p.m. June 23 in the 6400 block of Woodward Avenue.
• Jade J. Swanson, 37, 703 W. Liberty, Wheaton, and Alexander A. Poderys, 25, 542 59th St., Downers Grove, were both charged with drinking in public at 9:18 p.m. June 24 in the 1000 block of Burlington Avenue. Poderys was also charged with unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia.
Thomas M. Adkins, 21, 6603 Maxwell Drive, Woodridge, and Michael L. Grace, 19, 6432 Maxwell Drive, Woodridge, were both charged with drag racing at 11:28 p.m. June 25 at the intersection of Belmont Road and 59th Street.
• Elizabeth A. Gandy, age not provided, 405 Austin St., Downers Grove, was charged with driving under the influence of drugs at 7:07 p.m. Thursday at Douglas Road and Ogden Avenue.
• Brian A. Centers, 51, 336 S. Washington, Westmont, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 11:35 p.m. June 21 in the 4200 block of Highland Avenue.
Someone broke the rear window of a vehicle parked between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Thursday in the 5000 block of Chase Avenue.
Gonzalo Davila, 35, 14241 Clearview Drive, Orland Park, was charged with two counts of domestic battery at 7:01 a.m. June 24 in the 2000 block of Prentiss Drive.