Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Lombard Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
• Maria Green, 28, 255 N. Smith St., Palatine, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage and operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communications device at 12:38 a.m. June 28 at Roosevelt Road and Ahrens Avenue.
• Fabiola Vargas, 21, 5128 W. 25th Place, Chicago, was charged with DUI at 5:32 a.m. June 28 at Roosevelt and Meyers roads.
• Shaun Walski, 35, 2135 S. Finley Road, was charged with DUI, improper lane usage and operating a motor vehicle while using an electronic communication device at 1:25 a.m. June 29 at Roosevelt Road and Main Street.
• Shaun Hall, 25, 1033 Charlela Lane, Elk Grove Village, was charged with DUI, speeding and failure to notify of an address change at 2:34 a.m. June 29 at 909 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Brent Benfield, 34, 9846 Rosehill Road, Berrien Springs, Mich., was charged with DUI, illegal transportation of alcohol, no insurance and improper lane usage at 3 a.m. June 29 at Roosevelt and Finley roads.
• Melissa Vick, 33, 20 Finley Road, Glen Ellyn, was charged with DUI at 8:27 p.m. June 29 at Finley and Roosevelt roads.
• Andrew Barrera, 53, 1170 Charter Oaks Court, Bartlett, was charged with DUI, speeding and illegal transportation of alcohol at 1:34 a.m. July 4 at Roosevelt and Finley roads.
Timothy Bulla, 36, 1075 W. Roosevelt Road, Chicago, was charged with possession of marijuana and failure to wear a safety belt at 2:40 p.m. July 2 at Roosevelt Road and Highland Avenue.
• Madonna Ferguson-Craft, 44, 5 N. Glenview Ave., was charged with battery and disorderly conduct after she threw a can of soda at an officer at 5:30 p.m. June 30 at 20 W. Edward St.
• Anthony Carrillo, 22, 2N152 Wisconsin Ave., Villa Park, was charged with battery, disorderly conduct and resisting or obstructing a police officer at 9:59 p.m. July 1 at the Lombard Commons, 433 E. St. Charles Road.
• Connie Mazur, 42, 6015 W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, was charged with battery and disorderly conduct at 12:35 p.m. July 4 at Little Ceaser's, 448 E. Roosevelt Road.
• Darnel Byrd, 18, 418 Geneva Ave., Bellwood, was charged with retail theft at 6:18 p.m. June 28 at Target, 60 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A shirt was taken at 5:58 p.m. June 28 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A juvenile was charged with retail theft and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 10:40 p.m. July 2 at Jewel-Osco, 1177 S. Main St.
• Taylor Daley, 18, 7510 Farmingdale Drive, Darien, was charged with retail theft at 2:47 p.m. July 4 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Two juveniles were charged with retail theft at 4:27 p.m. July 4 at JC Penny, 175 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A laptop computer was taken from a living room desk at 9:30 a.m. June 29 at a home in the 0 to 100 block of Ash Street.
• A cellphone charger was taken from an unlocked vehicle between 11 p.m. June 28 and 7 a.m. June 29 in the 500 block of Fairfield Avenue.
• The face plate for a car stereo and a subwoofer were taken from an unlocked vehicle between midnight and noon June 29.
• The tire of a vehicle was deflated at 4:10 a.m. June 28 in the 300 block of Edward Street.
• The front, passenger side window of a vehicle was shattered between 7 p.m. June 27 and 12:16 p.m. June 29 at TDS Wood Carving, 760 W. Oak Creek Drive.
• A diamond ring was taken at 3:51 p.m. June 28 at L.A. Tan, 837 S. Westmore-Meyers Road.
• Money was taken from a purse at 11:01 a.m. June 30 at Carson's, 230 Yorktown Shopping Center.
• Six bicycles were taken from a vacant unit at 2:23 p.m. June 30 at 837 S. Westmore-Meyer Road.
• Andrea Marin, 19, 148 Warwick Drive, Glendale Heights, was charged with theft at 3:07 p.m. July 3 at Yorktown Shopping Center.
• A 2001 GMC Yukon was taken at 6:15 a.m. July 4 from the 1300 block of Finley Road.