Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Bolingbrook Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Aggravated battery to an officer
John Gooden, 21, of Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of cannabis over 30 grams, possession of drug equipment, delivery of cannabis over 30 grams, resisting arrest and aggravated battery to a police officer at about 9:36 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 100 block of Jamestown Lane.
Ronald Buckner, 25, 325 Ozark Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with assault at about 4:17 p.m. Oct. 19 after a call to the 300 block of North Schmidt Road.
James Wilcher, 23, of 21 Elm Court, Bolingbrook, was charged with battery, criminal trespass to residence and disorderly conduct at 3:18 a.m. Oct. 15.
Burglary, possession of stolen property
Leantoine Williams, 19, of 610 Preston Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of stolen property and burglary at about 4:10 p.m. Oct. 23 after a call for a suspicious subject in a garage in the 100 block of Monticello Drive.
Thefts, burglaries reported
• A residential burglary occurred sometime between 5:30 and 6:45 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 300 block of Marian Court. An unknown offender entered a garage and stole a wallet and shoulder bag from a vehicle.
• A 17-year-old was charged with burglary to a motor vehicle and resisting a peace officer at about 6:10 p.m. Oct. 20 after stealing a cellphone from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Ozark Drive.
• A 17-year-old was charged with robbery on Oct. 15 from an incident that occurred on Oct. 8 in the 200 block S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A golf bag and assorted merchandise were stolen sometime between 5:57 p.m. and 8:47 p.m. Oct. 17 from McQ’s, 730 N. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A trailer was unhinged from a truck and stolen sometime between 4 p.m. and 4:07 p.m. Oct. 15 in the 1300 block of Rodeo Drive.
• Tires were stolen from semi-trailers at about 2:43 p.m. Oct. 16 in the 1200 block of W. Remington Boulevard.
• A 2012 Wabash trailer was stolen from a parking lot sometime between Sept. 24 and Oct. 19 in the 1000 block of Windham Parkway.
• A gym bag, eReader and pair of gym shoes were stolen from an unsecured vehicle sometime Oct. 18 or Oct. 19 in the 800 block of Bluestem Drive.
• A laptop was stolen from a motor vehicle occurred sometime between 1 a.m. and 3:32 a.m. Oct. 19 in the 400 block of Galahad Road.
• Three bottles of perfume were stolen at about 12:10 p.m. Oct. 23 from Ulta, 641 E. Boughton Road.
• A computer bag containing a laptop and an iPad were stolen from a vehicle sometime between noon and 1:15 p.m. Oct. 16 while the vehicle was parked in the 100 block of Enclave Circle.
• A cellphone was stolen sometime between 3:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. Oct. 21 from Fountaindale Public Library, 300 W. Briarcliff Road.
• A cellphone was stolen from a victim’s purse sometime between 2 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. Oct. 19 while the victim was shopping in the 200 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• A cellphone was stolen from a table at a business sometime between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Oct. 18 in the 600 block of E. Boughton Road.
• A cellphone was stolen sometime between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Oct. 5 while a victim was pumping gas in the 1000 block of S. Weber Road.
• Robin Johnson, 22, of 360 Stonegate Road, Bolingbrook, was charged with retail theft at about 7:48 p.m. Oct. 18 at Meijer, 755 E. Boughton Road.
• Johnathan Mason, 24, of 580 Sharon Way, was charged with theft of services after taking a cab to a residence and not paying at about 11:45 p.m. Oct. 22.
• Atlas Murphy, 64, of 219 Blackberry Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with two counts of driving under the influence, failure to signal and illegal transportation of alcohol at about 1:13 p.m. Oct. 2 following a traffic stop in the 200 block of Blackberry Drive.
• Angela Dicharia, 33, of 312 Short St., Lisle, was charged with driving under the influence, possession of cannabis and traffic sign violation following a traffic stop at about 12:10 a.m. Oct. 17 at the intersection of Falconridge Way and Janes Avenue.
• Michael Martin, 38, of 907 Wescott Road, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance, improper lane usage and improper turn at intersection following a traffic stop at about 2:16 a.m. Oct. 18 at the intersection of Bolingbrook Drive and Concord Lane.
• Matthew Carver, 21, of 216 Malibu Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving under the influence and driving without lights at about 3:24 a.m. Oct. 19 following a traffic stop at the intersection of Nassau Avenue and Pinecrest Road.
Delaine Terry, 47, of 859 Summit Lane, Bolingbrook, was charge with hit and run, failure to notify damage, no insurance and driving on a suspended license following a traffic stop at about 2:15 a.m. Oct. 17 in the 400 block of W. Boughton Road.
Unlawful possession of a firearm
Gilberto Zavala, 19, of 160 Malibu Drive, Bolingbrook, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm and no FOID card at 10:50 p.m. Oct. 17.
Possession of controlled substance
• Alejandro Colin-Ramierez, 23, of Bolingbrook, was charged with possession of cannabis over 30 grams and loud exhaust on a motor vehicle at about 12:32 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Glengary and Harwood drives.
• Judith Newman, 43, of 222 W. 4th St., DePue, and Paul Gorisek, of 1213 LaHarpe St., Lasalle, were both charged with possession of controlled substance at about 12:48 p.m. Oct. 17 in the 100 block of Remington Boulevard.
• Anthony Brown, 37, of 2144 S. Lawndale Drive, Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis and resisting a peace officer at about 2:29 a.m. Oct. 20 following a traffic stop in the 100 block of E. North Frontage Road.
• Lorenz Brown, 27, of 527 W. 14th Place, Chicago, was charged with possession of cannabis, driving on a suspended license and improper lighting at about 1:10 p.m. Oct. 21 following a traffic stop in the 300 block of S. Bolingbrook Drive.
• Christian Mendoza, 33, 411 Providence Court, was charged with resisting a peace officer, possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct at about 9 p.m. Oct. 19 following a call to the 300 block of Rockhurst Road.
• Raymond Simmons, 19, of 129 Somerset Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with resisting a peace officer at about 12:59 a.m. Oct. 23 after a call to the residence for a domestic disturbance.
Property damage reported
• Numerous storage units had the locks cut and were rummaged through sometime between Oct. 19 and Oct. 20 at Public Storage, 615 E. Boughton Road.
• Christopher Boss, 20, 431 Seminole Lane, Bolingbrook, was charged with criminal damage to property after damaging a front door at 7:05 p.m. Oct. 23.