Information in Police Reports is obtained from the Woodridge Police Department. Individuals listed in Police Reports who have been charged with a crime have not been proven guilty in court.
Theft reports, charges
• Between 6 and 9:26 a.m. Nov. 23, items were reported stolen from a vehicle in the 6600 block of Double Eagle Drive.
• Between 2 and 5:43 p.m. Nov. 27, jewelry and other items were reported stolen from a residence in the 8900 block of Charing Cross.
• Srinivas Makkena, 33, of 7203 Chestnut Hill Drive, Burr Ridge, was charged with retail theft after removing miscellaneous items from Kohl’s, 1001 75th St., at about 3:23 p.m. Nov. 23.
• Lester Hughes Jr., 47, of 764 County Line Road, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence and failing to wear a seatbelt during the roadside check point operation at 75th Street and Woodward Avenue at about 9:36 p.m. Nov. 22.
• Vaidas Tumasomis, 29, of 10608 S. Central Ave., Chicago Ridge, was charged with driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving with a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle after the investigation of a possible disabled vehicle in the 1500 block of 75th St. at about 1 a.m. Nov. 23.
• Thomas Beller, 35, of 16856 S. Brentwood Court, Homer Glen, was charged with driving under the influence, stopping on the roadway and operating an uninsured vehicle after the investigation of a suspicious vehicle on 63rd Street at Interstate 355 at about 5:10 a.m. Nov. 23.
• Stephen Fontaine, 45, of 1021 Fordham Way, was charged with driving under the influence after a traffic stop in the 2600 block of Hobson Road at about 12:18 a.m. Nov. 25.